Friday, July 30, 2010

MS SharePoint 2010Is it good for PLM



In the past I had the opportunity to discuss many on MOSS 2007 Features and functions of PLM reflection. To date, we are progressing and SharePoint 2010 is on our horizon. If I still hope to see the actual production in October, I will try my original prediction and analysis on the role of video and demo of Tom Rizzo. Of course it is not a program launched. Nevertheless, the video on the preliminary conclusions about what the potential for new features that come and slide PLM functionality for SharePoint.

In addition, during the discussion, I will try to give my views on the impact of these skills and characteristics of PLM software providers. I want to focus on three areas of functionality and capabilities: Collaboration, Business Services, connectivity and content publishing.

SPONSORS:

No comments:

Post a Comment