This article describes how to install SharePoint Enterprise Edition 2010 on the Windows Server 2008 operating system. You need to install SharePoint Install Prerequisites before installing SharePoint configuration. This tool can be found prior to the installation folder in SharePoint with the name "Prerequisite Installer.
SharePoint 2010 available in three editions
1. SharePoint Foundation
2. SharePoint Standard
3. SharePoint Enterprise
Follow the steps to install the SharePoint 2010 on Windows Server 2008 operating system
Browse your installation folder of SharePoint 2010 and click the n "install required components" of the file, and then you will get the following window..
2. Click Next to install all the necessary condition of their equipment and tools after the installation you are prompted to reboot the machine.
3. After completing the previous step, select the installation file to start the next window, select the installation that you want, I chose a button below the window server.
4..For a successful installation message at the end and asks you to restart the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard.
5. Do not run the SharePoint product configuration wizard at this moment, if you wish to configure the Power Pivot for SharePoint on your server.
If you run the product configuration wizard you will get the following windows.
6. Create a server farm or connect to existing farm from the following window.
7. Specify the configuration database settings as follows
8. Specify the Farm Security settings as follows by giving the Passphrase.
9. Configure the SharePoint Central Administration security settings as follows.
10. It confirms the details before completing the installation as shown below.